Uw naam (verplicht)

Uw e-mail (verplicht)

Onderwerp

Uw bericht

Pricing

  • Per night during week days (monday till friday): €110,-
  • Per night during weekends (friday till monday): €125,-
  • Per stay €60,- cleaning fee.
  • More than 4 persons: €40,- per person per night extra.

Booking confirmation when the payment of 25% is paid. The other 75% has to be paid one week before the check-in. 

For enquiries please contact us via Phone ( +31653466961 ) or Email ( Info@giethoornlodge.nl )